Wardington House, built in 1785, lies on the
edge of Wardington village, four miles from
Banbury and junction 11 of the M40. The house
has adapted well to the needs of its new guests
and provides a home with considerable character.
It has individual and shared bedrooms, some
with en-suite bathrooms.
Home from Home
Residents are encouraged,
with prior agreement, to bring their own
items of furniture and pets. All bedrooms
are light and airy with low windows. Most
have wonderful views over the rolling Oxfordshire
countryside. There is an automatic lift
to all floors and special facilities for
Wardington House received the quality rating
by the Care Quality Commission, after an
inspection was carried out in January 2009.
A copy of that report is attached here,
along with reports from 2007,